When choosing a Realtor, there are questions you should ask and experience you should expect:
1. Follow-Up - Likely the most overlooked aspect of selling, it is essential to follow up with every single realtor and buyer that views your property. Many agents wait for calls from interested parties, but people need to be reminded of your property! Follow-up directly leads to a higher price by bringing more offers.
2. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Trulia, Zillow, and numerous other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Video - Video extends the time buyers interact with the details of your property.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here